Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm getting new rimsd and my body man says that i don't need to roll my fenders. He said they won't rub. I think they will but i dunno. i'm getting 18x7.5 chrome motegi dp12 with nitto neo gen 215/35/18 Any other tire selections? Will the fenders need to be rolled?

Jose

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Id roll them to be safe. You might be OK with tires that small though. But if you can, have them rolled amd go with 225/40s at least. Do not get NeoGens they suck! I had them and switched to T1-Rs. Huge differance.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they make them with a 35 or a 45 offset I haven't paid for them yet but my body man said they don't have to roll the fenders.

I kinda wanna get my fenders rolled just to play it safe. I don't think he should charge that much to roll them. I'll talk to him on tuesday.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
they make them with a 35 or a 45 offset I haven't paid for them yet but my body man said they don't have to roll the fenders.

I kinda wanna get my fenders rolled just to play it safe. I don't think he should charge that much to roll them. I'll talk to him on tuesday.
[/b]
Ask your body man how many 6's he's dealt with. You should be asking a wheel and tire guy or listening to the club members that have done this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
soccerstar71
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing