Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, ive been on this forum for awhile now. finally, decided on rims and tires that i wanted. yay!! no more stock 16's hahah. well here ya guys go. Rota Grid 17.7.5 5x114.3 hb 73. stock suspension no rub. general uhp 225/45/17 :drive: :D

yeah i know i need to wash the car and get a drop.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Looking good man. Every damn 6 I look at with either black or gunmetal rims looks good... except for mine (Volcanic Red). I've had both black and gunmetal rims with polished lips on my car and I didn't like either of them. But with every other color 6 I like them. I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'm going with white for my next set :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm from San Jose too man! Nice rims, look very good. If you ever see me on the road, say what's up. Here is what I drive:

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comments guys.

blacko6s, im usually in the east side of san jose or downtown san jose.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Looks good man! I've been wondering if the Rota Slipstream 17x8 would clear on my Speed6

·
Registered
780 Posts
sweet rims man, if i had a lil bit more money i would of have got 17x7.5 or 17x8 rims myself. and def. get that drop. they're having a group buy of mazdaspeed springs if you havent already seen. where did you get your tips btw?!? it goes really good with the stock mufflers. (that and i dont wanna splurge on a catback)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually, those tips came with the car from the dealer when it was bought brand new. i always thought it came with appearance packages?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts