Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not bad, how come u didnt tint the front windows too??? The rims look nice, simple and clean.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Nice color 6! There really is nothing like a clean, black car... :D
My guess for the tint preference was to have the back darker to protect the kids more.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Judging by his front plate I would say hes from cali and in cali only 70% is legal for the front which doesnt do anything really so why spend the extra money for nothing. By the way it looks good man

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fellas! Yep I am from cali and basically no tint is allowed on the front windows. No kids yet at 25, but hey who knows what the future holds, right? I was debating on the rims pictured above and the asa ar1 in black with a polished lip; then I decided on simple, sporty and clean.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nice 6 and color choice! :p what kinda wheels are they and size? im from cali too with 30% tint in front no problems...

·
Registered
169 Posts
tint the front windows too! looks sooooooooo clean, esp. since your car is black like mine! haha :) Otherwise, looks awesome!

·
Registered
535 Posts
in some states it is illegal to tint the front windows, Im sure if it were legal he would have done it so we dont have to keep asking about it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I am from San Jose, graduated from sj state in '04 but didn't have the 6 then. Negative on the tinting front windows, had 25% on the front with my svt, got pulled over 3 times in one month - no thanks. I think my next modification is the HID kit from Apexone, good choice? Rims are kosei k3 in 17". I would like to lower her, but I had coilovers on my svt and I kinda of like the stiff but no so stiff pliant ride now stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts