Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not bad, how come u didnt tint the front windows too??? The rims look nice, simple and clean.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Nice color 6! There really is nothing like a clean, black car... :D
My guess for the tint preference was to have the back darker to protect the kids more.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Judging by his front plate I would say hes from cali and in cali only 70% is legal for the front which doesnt do anything really so why spend the extra money for nothing. By the way it looks good man

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fellas! Yep I am from cali and basically no tint is allowed on the front windows. No kids yet at 25, but hey who knows what the future holds, right? I was debating on the rims pictured above and the asa ar1 in black with a polished lip; then I decided on simple, sporty and clean.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nice 6 and color choice! :p what kinda wheels are they and size? im from cali too with 30% tint in front no problems...

·
Registered
169 Posts
tint the front windows too! looks sooooooooo clean, esp. since your car is black like mine! haha :) Otherwise, looks awesome!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I am from San Jose, graduated from sj state in '04 but didn't have the 6 then. Negative on the tinting front windows, had 25% on the front with my svt, got pulled over 3 times in one month - no thanks. I think my next modification is the HID kit from Apexone, good choice? Rims are kosei k3 in 17". I would like to lower her, but I had coilovers on my svt and I kinda of like the stiff but no so stiff pliant ride now stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.