Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was bored over the weekend while out on a photoshoot. Decided I'd take a break after it got dark and Mess with some long exposure effects and crap. There was alot more but I'll just post the ones of my car we did some crap with.....They are not the best. But I wasn't really going for quality. just seeing different stuff you can do with long shutter speeds and movement and speedlights and crap.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 2 pics that have me in front of the car. I just realized it looks as though my pants are going to fall off. Which is odd because I don't wear my pants sagging at all LOL

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those are some cool shots of you in front of the car
[/b]
Yeah, I wanted to try to do an effect where it would look like the car if slying towards me. Then right as it is in front of me hit the flash to light up the car. That way all you woul dsee is the blur of lights then at the end when the light flashed on teh whole car the car would appear solid right in front of me to give the impression it was flying towrads me fast. Only the speedlight I was using was just the stock on with the camera and it doesn't go very far so it didn't light up well enough. Plus the car should have started out of frame and then gone in to frame. It was actaully going maybe half a mile an hour if that LOL..

Here is one of my friend that showed up. It would have came out mroe solid had I had a better speedlight to use. But he was trying to do the YMCA thing lol

HAHA he'd be pissed if he knew I posted that up anywhere lol

here's another wierd one of my friend...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Business
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing