Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

When you read a thread, i don't see any "indicator" on each post wether I have read it or not already. I kinda have to figure it out by scrolling and watching the posting date/time

The topics have an orange indicator telling you if there's a new post in a topic or not. Why isn't there an indicator for each post (unless I missed it?)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
At the bottom of the main page of each section there's a key to the different colors of the folders which correspond to whether there's new posts or not. It's just not visible from the board index.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the bottom of the main page of each section there's a key to the different colors of the folders which correspond to whether there's new posts or not. It's just not visible from the board index.
[/b]
I didn't express myself well... what you say above I already knew.

My question is once you go in a thread, how do you identify which postings are read or not read.

I do not see a similar indicator as for the the one you mention above

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
If you click the orange indicator on the thread with new posts, it'll take you to the first new post within that thread...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Stefx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing