Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted sum new pictures in my garage, check it out and tell me what u guys think. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just posted sum new pictures in my garage, check it out and tell me what u guys think. :)
[/b]
why didnt you just post them on the thread it would save us a little bit of time, but i like the car, not a big fan of the yellow are the guages but everything else looks nice.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yea i could have posted the pictures here, but working alittle bit to c them isnt bad. LOL. Yea i got a few things coming in, got the 3 pod gauge pod and ordered voltage, transmission temp, and vaccum gauges. Also ordered reverse gauge overlays and 6 Blue LED bulbs for the inside of the car. Planning to order the B&M Tranny cooler sumtime this week to. Hopefully ill have them installed in 2-3 weeks...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah....a fellow yellow :)

Awesome work!
[/b]
Thank You :yesnod: I got yellow so it would stand out. Before yellow wasnt really a color i would have chosen from all the other colors. But now, yellow is one of my favorite colors...lol. Please keep the comments coming. ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump no one else wants to comment??? :tear:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damnit, i want sum comments, lol. Please after u look in m garage, come back and post a comment...itll make me feel better... :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Damnit, i want sum comments
[/b]
Then don't ever do this again.

Thanks, yea i could have posted the pictures here, but working alittle bit to c them isnt bad.
[/b]

Yeah, working for them is bad. If you want us to see pics of your car, you bring them to us. Us having to go after and look for them isn't how it works here buddy!

But yeah, I went and looked anyways. Waaaaaay too bright for my taste. Especially around the gauge cluster. Although at least it's in unison. The sub setup in the back looks good.

Also, what offset are your wheels. They look like they're kinda sticking out, I'm guessing low offset.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
your car looks like a damn rolling billboard, diffrent colored stickers, and the inside i don't care for at all. I actually like your trunk setup, but damn your lucky im even commenting on this after having to go fetch your damn pictures.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Then don't ever do this again.
Yeah, working for them is bad. If you want us to see pics of your car, you bring them to us. Us having to go after and look for them isn't how it works here buddy!
But yeah, I went and looked anyways. Waaaaaay too bright for my taste. Especially around the gauge cluster. Although at least it's in unison. The sub setup in the back looks good.

Also, what offset are your wheels. They look like they're kinda sticking out, I'm guessing low offset.
[/b]
Yea sorry, im new on here, but ill remember it next time. Yea my rims do stick out...thats y i cant lower it...it sucks....im thinking about getting new rims later on down the road...but thanks for the comment.

your car looks like a damn rolling billboard, diffrent colored stickers, and the inside i don't care for at all. I actually like your trunk setup, but damn your lucky im even commenting on this after having to go fetch your damn pictures.
[/b]
Yea i think im going to pill of the stickers...sorry about making u guys get to my pictures....next time ill post them here...

Sorry guys.... :tear:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Like the trunk area, definitely pull off the stickers. There is no reason to advertise for those companies unless they are sponsoring your car.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:laugh: Light slap on the wrist...

No worries man, you've just been forewarned ;)
As for the wheels, I'd sell em and get something with the proper offset. You need something with a 45 offset or above. B/c if you lower it like that, your wheels will eat your fender alive!
[/b]
Yea, ive been wanting to lower my car for along time, but my rims stick out too much and it will definetly eat my fender up alive...lol. But lowering it isnt a big deal for me right now, so when i do decide to lower it though, i will change the rims. Hey blackmajik ive been trying to open ur link to listen to the sound of the injen catback exhaust, but it wont work on my computer for sum reason. Could u pm me the clips cuz i would really like to hear it. thanks man.

link to it?
[/b]
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?&amp...12&CID=1752

Like the trunk area, definitely pull off the stickers. There is no reason to advertise for those companies unless they are sponsoring your car.
[/b]
Yea, so far everyone likes the trunk, thanks for those comments. Yea im going to peel the stickers off this weeke when i get my car back, but i do want to be sponsered, lol. :laugh:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heres some new pictures me and my sister took of my mods i just installed. Ill have better pictures when i can take pictures in a parking lot instead of the garage. I got sum pictures of my angel eyes, but i didn't have enough space so couldn't get a good view of the lighted angel eyes. Also got a picture of my short ram intake, going to upgrade to the CP-e Cold Air Intake and sum pictures of under the hood. Tell me what u guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea, i wish they made sum reverse glow gauges with black faces on them, cuz i mean the white looks good and all, but i think some ppl would like for the black so it'll look more stock sorta. But i like it alot. I looks awesome at night. :yesnod:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
forgot to change the title when i updated, so im bumping it lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts