Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Nice and clean, look at that reflection :). Have you decided on a set of wheels yet?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice and clean, look at that reflection :). Have you decided on a set of wheels yet?
[/b]
thanks regulator. i havent quite decided yet, but i think it's between the ace manta hyper blacks and the 5zigen's.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Looking nice man. Nice and clean, just in time for those upstate newyork winters!!! :nana:

Where do you live in UT? I used to live in east utica. I'll be back home for a wedding in Nov, so keep a lookout for a heavily modded steel grey!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking nice and clean... good job, im liking the eyelids myself, they look hot, i might get sum, where did u get urs?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking nice man. Nice and clean, just in time for those upstate newyork winters!!! :nana:

Where do you live in UT? I used to live in east utica. I'll be back home for a wedding in Nov, so keep a lookout for a heavily modded steel grey!!
[/b]
i live in north utica and i'll be lookin for ya in november.

thanks to all for the compliments on the eyelids, i'm real pleased with the fitment. i purchased them from http://everythingbelowretail.com, but the site seems to be down or defunct.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts