Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got around to washing and cleaning out the 6 and then proceeded to take lotsa pics...

MMMM Variable Valve Timing...

Its good to see Hiroshima up and running again :rofl:

Driiiiifffz...

And heres a small vid that I took the other night...Mmm I love how my car sounds...

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j308/tro...nt=100_0038.flv

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
What kind of camera? I like the car. Nice and clean....I'll be getting some pics of mine tonight with the new kit on it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blank guards?? Do you mean the door gaurds? If so then I took em off becuase in my opinion it looks cleaner without em. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
i was wondering the same thing...where did the black plastic lower grill go? bottom of front bumper, missing the black criss-cross grill...

·
Registered
780 Posts
i think they look better w/o the criss cross mesh. i did the same, only to put them back on because of the plastic tabs that stick out.. other than that looks good.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING..super clean...specially like the one of the engine cover the angle with the light...very niceeeeeee

do you have any cows on your farm? dude its straight hicksville up there aint it? :p
[/b]
:rofl: Its not hickville up here by any means. My dad just has had some small obsession with horses ever since we have lived there(24 years). I love being out in the country, Its so nice not be be on top of other ppl and to have your own space. :) :) so There: :nana: P

BTW, I love that engine cover pic too. Its my desktop currently:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
Trouble1986
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing