Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well too me anyway :D

Good color comparison:

Case in point Titanium gray looks completely different colors in different light.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New pics'

The rear spoiler on that last pic was interesting. MAN do I love the JDM tailights better than the US and Euro ones.

Great pics Kincaid.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Helps to be able to read some Japanese :D All those are from Japanese sites.

·
Registered
319 Posts

What is the color in the 4th picture? That is my FAVORITE by far. I've never seen anything like it. The closest think I can think of is the 2002 Miata Special Edition. Is that the same color?

Truly awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Jerome81

What is the color in the 4th picture?  That is my FAVORITE by far.  I've never seen anything like it.  The closest think I can think of is the 2002 Miata Special Edition.  Is that the same color?

Truly awesome.[/b]
It's titanium grey. It looks different in different light. Often it looks purple under the clear sky, but it isn't.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Every time I see that Titanium Gray, I like it better. I love the fact that it looks different in different lighting conditions. How could you get bored with a color changing car? Now that would be something wouldn't it? Chameleonic paint...Hmm, I think I feel like blue today.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

The only problem is: I don't think it looks as good IRL as it does in the pictures. Sad to say, cause it looks great in photos.:sarc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts