Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

here's some new pics of my 6 2K7

And this is what's commin next :D

Thanks for your comments!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Looks nice and clean, very good looking car. Those wheels always look nice on the 6!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Egierda @ Sep 27 2008, 12:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1446519
it's "comments" though.. :sarc:[/b]
Thanks man, by now, i'll call you "the prof" :laugh:

This is one thing wierd in our contry... When i whent in other provinces (NB, NS, ON), people are amased how i speak a really good english... But when i write, it's semms to be a big contrevercy cause i make some errors... So, when i asked them to write me something in french they'r all like "he.... no"... Funny thing in a bilangual contry if you ask me :yesnod:

The funiest thing is to ear our Pauline Marois speak in english.... too damn funny!!! It's like Harper speaking in frensh but worst :laugh:

Sorry about this little off topic,

take care

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
ahh, i had no idea that french was your first language. my bad...in that case, i think that your written english is pretty damn good!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Egierda @ Sep 28 2008, 07:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1446908
ahh, i had no idea that french was your first language. my bad...in that case, i think that your written english is pretty damn good![/b]
hehe, no problem... have a good one :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
car looks good, pictures look great

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!!!

Here's how it look on winter mode!!!

I put my 16 inch Mazda Protege es gt with some Hankook Ipike and i really love those tires!!!

On my winter beater (the protege) i put 16 inch Yokohama IG20 on black steelies

Here's the 6!

And some winter fun :love:

Soo much fun hehe... i really don't know why i bought a winter beater afterall hehe

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (The_Capone @ Dec 14 2008, 12:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1489781
Thanks everyone!!!

Here's how it look on winter mode!!!

I put my 16 inch Mazda Protege es gt with some Hankook Ipike and i really love those tires!!!

On my winter beater (the protege) i put 16 inch Yokohama IG20 on black steelies

Here's the 6!

And some winter fun :love:

Soo much fun hehe... i really don't know why i bought a winter beater afterall hehe[/b]

wow that's sweet amount of snow....i bet you wish you had a ms6 though. The AWD is this shizznit in the now.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Your 6 looks amazing. I have Glacier Silver too. Still working on it. My goal is to make it look like yours. :D I think I am half way done. ;) So, good luck. It's really nice to see such a clean Glacier. P.S. One question. Those MazdaSpeed springs? Did you get any drop? From the pictures I would say yes,but I read about MS6 springs on M6 and most of posts say that MS6 springs give minimum drop? True? And do you have more pics of your 6? If yes,can you PM? Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (Dovydas @ Dec 14 2008, 11:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1489824
Your 6 looks amazing. I have Glacier Silver too. Still working on it. My goal is to make it look like yours. :D I think I am half way done. ;) So, good luck. It's really nice to see such a clean Glacier. P.S. One question. Those MazdaSpeed springs? Did you get any drop? From the pictures I would say yes,but I read about MS6 springs on M6 and most of posts say that MS6 springs give minimum drop? True? And do you have more pics of your 6? If yes,can you PM? Thanks.[/b]
Hi Dovydas,

first thing first. There is a difference between MazdaSpeed coil (performance coil=drop) and Mazda 6Speed coil (OEM coil on the Speed6=no drop)...

I have the MazdaSpeed coil for the 4 cyl sedan on my 5 dr. so i have a desent drop

Before :

Front:

Rear:

And here's another pics with the MazdaSpeed coil:

Hope that it help :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
QUOTE (The_Capone @ Dec 14 2008, 07:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1489984
Hi Dovydas,

first thing first. There is a difference between MazdaSpeed coil (performance coil=drop) and Mazda 6Speed coil (OEM coil on the Speed6=no drop)...

I have the MazdaSpeed coil for the 4 cyl sedan on my 5 dr. so i have a desent drop

Before :

Front:

Rear:

And here's another pics with the MazdaSpeed coil:

Hope that it help :)[/b]
Thank you! Now I understand. So, you have Mazdaspeed6 lowering Coil Springs for Mazda 6 4 cyl. Where did you buy them? Google did not show any good results for that. Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bough it right from the dealer... It's part of the Mazdaspeed performance brand

1 - 20 of 24 Posts