Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i really like your choice in wheels with those enkie's. They go very well with your car. Also have to comment on the colored lugs, nice touch! Check out my avatar. It really gives a nice accent to any wheel.

nice job

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks really good. I like the lip and the grill. How did you find the install for them?

·
Registered
803 Posts
damn ive been wondering if rpf01s would fit...what size and offset! i NEED NEEEEEED a set of 17's in gold

i like the grille too. might have to do that as well

congrats on having the same tatse

·
Registered
649 Posts
Very Clean. I would look for some clear side markers and either lose the red lugs or paint the calipers red to match. The red is not enough to make a statement, but enough to pull your attention away. BabyBlue M6 has a blue car so his look killer. You don't have quite enough red for it to compliment the car, in my opinion it just detracts right now.

Sorry, it's a sweet car, i'm just nitpicking

·
Registered
595 Posts
how come your front calipers are not gold in color? - mine are from the factory

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all your comments, I really appreciate it.

And now to answer a few questions:

Ride height looks real nice, what size are your tires? I like the antenna too, does it have a negative effect on radio reception? I use an FM transmitter for my music and would love to get a short antenna.[/b]
Those are the OE tires. As for the antenna, the radio reception is still the same...no negative effect.

damn ive been wondering if rpf01s would fit...what size and offset! i NEED NEEEEEED a set of 17's in gold[/b]
The wheels are 18x7.5 offset 48.

Looks really good. I like the lip and the grill. How did you find the install for them?[/b]
The install was very easy. The fitment for both parts is near perfect.

where can you buy that grill and lip from? i tried autoexe's site and its in japanese![/b]
I bought the parts from www.corksport.com (ask for Derrick).

how come your front calipers are not gold in color? - mine are from the factory[/b]
Those are the OE calipers. I didn't know that some of you had gold ones...

·
Registered
721 Posts
nice ride man. way to keep it all JDM.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
That lip is sweet!!

Can you get some closer pics of the weave on the CF grille. I'm trying to see if it's similar to my fiber images pieces before I order it.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I really like it all but for the crimson lug nuts. The lug nuts are unique but just not my style.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That grill and lip is sooo sick! I'm so envious. One question tho, with the low down springs have you ever scratched up your lip while going into a driveway or shopping center, speedbump etc?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice choice with the lip. Just like AndyAndy asked, have you had any clearance problems with the lip and the lowered stance? Many sloped driveways here and speed bumps. I am having an issue with my miata currently (4" of ground clearance with the lip) and would like to not have the same problem with the Speed 6.

Thanks,
Jason

1 - 20 of 41 Posts