Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome and super light Volk rims:

This is what a 6 will look like when ricers get at it. ugh.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New pics / Oct.27th'

It is completely possible to destroy even a perfect car. God, where's good taste when you need it?:sarc

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Why do they put black wheels on?! It doesn't fit the car!!!

And those hideus stripes then!! *puke*

But the wing could work if it was about half a meter lower and not wider then the car :D

Still thinks standard wheels and standard wing looks best. Perhaps the MPS-like wheels shown in a thread hear is as nice as the standard 17's... But the car looks so perfect with the standard gear on.

The only kit that I'v seen and liked is the A-Spec on that grey hatch (not the yellow rice-car with the plastic door-covers :-/ )

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

This is the wheels I mentioned. I could live with a car looking like this. Aboslutly :D

Maybe a estate though :p

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

The bronze Volks aren't terrible, but I don't think they do anything for this car. The black ones ARE terrible, as are the stickers and the huge wing. One word: Barf-o-rama. The wheels on the black hatch I could live with easily. The black 6 looks kind of sinister doesn't it? It's got this kind of badass Darth Vader thing going. I like it (not enough to deal with having a black car, but still.).

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah it's mean lookin' :D I could need a lower chassie though... Lick the speed-bumps :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

The "Volk" rims arn't that ugly really. It's just that they don't fit the car. A Civic or something would be better. I think they would fit the 6 if they had normal silverish color.
And doesn't the red wagon have a wider track then a normal car? OR ist just the rims?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Are those bronze colored rims on a red 6?

That's ugly.

They would look good on a gold-colored car. Otherwise I'd prefer them Alum colored.:D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by Matt

Awesome and super light Volk rims??? You probably mean HIDEOUS! :p[/b]
Heh. IMO they are awesome for rims. Lighter than most 16's made in 19" format. That bronze color I don't think goes to badly with the red. But I tend to dislike that red on the Mazda6 anyhow.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Reading Topic: New pics / Oct.27th

Thats a big fu##ing wing man.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Reading Topic: New pics / Oct.27th

LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts