Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of year. I had my body kit repainted and I am going to put on some 3M Protectant Film soon. I cracked the lip this winter one night driving home when I was drunk :nono:

But its all good. Had more flex added into the lip so it would not chip and get dinged up as easy. The eyelids are also on and I have to admit for such a inexpensive mod they make a big difference.

Everything looks great. New Paint :love:

Wheels going on tomorrow morning and I am still contimplating lowering it or not. It was very low last summer. If I do lower it, it will not be as low as before. Last summer my side skirts were about 2-2.5 inches off the ground and the front lip was between 1.5-2 inches

It was fun driving, but I was nervous everywhere I went.

Looking forward to a great summer and hopefully I have the time to attend some meets.

Will add pics tomorrow or saturday.

Later all :drive:

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
I never post until I have pics or I'm finished. I mean, I can understand the anxiousness of getting it all done and wanting to share but, I guess it's just personal preference. You catch everyones attention, they look... and no pics.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, far from, promise. Like stated, personal preference. And I never clue anyone in either. Unless it's through like, a for sale thread. Then everyone's like, "Hey man, why are you selling stuff?!?!?! Getting rid of the 6?!?! Omgtehlooz41!1!!!!" Even then I leave em hanging. Or tease, that's always fun.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics Finally:

More:

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Me likes :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I cracked the lip this winter one night driving home when I was drunk
[/b]
why would you even write that. I mean its bad enough that you did it, but why come on here and tell everyone about it.... real stupid man

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why would you even write that. I mean its bad enough that you did it, but why come on here and tell everyone about it.... real stupid man
[/b]
Whats the big deal? I was explaining to everyone why I had to have it repainted. I am not going to lie about it.

Why would you even write a comment like that?? I think your stupid, that you think I am stupid for being honest.

Always someone who has to be negative in a post and get completely off topic and rant about something stupid.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
He admitted he was an idiot at the time and will not do it again. I think its a reminder of what could have happened, he just got lucky.

Anyway, back ON TOPIC, car looks great. Not the best front i've seen, only because its on top of a non sport, but it still looks good, however the back is beyond sweet. Great work.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He admitted he was an idiot at the time and will not do it again. I think its a reminder of what could have happened, he just got lucky.

Anyway, back ON TOPIC, car looks great. Not the best front i've seen, only because its on top of a non sport, but it still looks good, however the back is beyond sweet. Great work.
[/b]

Well said RoX. A mistake that will never happen again.

I almost went with a new front bumper, but decided to keep what I have.

·
Registered
352 Posts
[/b]
And that comment was smart? Riiiiiiiight....

Love the way your car looks. I didn't even know there was a color like that until I got mine. Now I wish I would have looked around more. That and the cream color they have. Classy!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
15 Participants
diablo_6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing