Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my roomies brought back the camera today, I grabbed it up as fast as I could, and took a shatload of pics which I've been wanting to take.

I took a pic of the new engine that's in the car, damn shiney and new :D And of the optima battery that I've had people asking me about in this one thread.

ALSO took some pics with a fellow forum member who owns a Red speed 6, hope you don't mind man :D You were in work, so I stopped by and took a few ;)

And the rest are just goofing off shots, some of them I messed with in PS so, byah.

Lemme know whatchoooo guys tink :hoho: [/asian]

Aaaaand, some larger pictures that I'll link you guys to rather than post straight up.

Huge pic, wallpaper size: 1024x768 My wallpaper 1

Blackmagiks Photoshop 1

Blackmagiks Photoshop 2

Blackmagiks PS 3

Blackmagiks PS 4

Hope you guys like em ;)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Nice pics...it always amazes me that your car is a fellow SG...it always looks different in pics....but in a good way! Lovin' it.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I wasn't trying to be all "Fast and Furious", just thought it was a cool pic. And I was right.
[/b]
I know i was just trying to understand the thought behind the picture and make fun of you a little bit.

It would have been really cool if you had gotten under the truck and taken one. You know with the undercarriage of the trailer stretching in to the top of the picture. That would have been neat.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it would've been cool BUT... the trailer was too low. Oh well, I'll be sure to keep my eye out for "jacked up semi trailers" from now on :p

Nice pics...it always amazes me that your car is a fellow SG...it always looks different in pics....but in a good way! Lovin' it.[/b]
Yeah, it's always darker. I guess it's just the time of day that I take the pics at? I dunno, it always turns out damn dark. And thanks man, appreciated ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking good man. That engine is shiney. Great job and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dunno about "keeping up the good work" part. I think I'm pretty much done w/ the 6. I wish I could keep going w/ it but, my better judgement tells me not to.

I'm really torn on getting rid of it or not actually. It's crossed my mind alot here recently. Guess we'll see.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What can I say, you have good taste.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Car looks awesome like always. Get a better digital camera though, the quality of those pictures kill that beautiful looking car.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
btw, you both suck at parking.[/b]

:laugh: Nah man, I pulled up and he was already parked like that. He wasn't there, he was inside the store working. So as to not be a long distance away from his car in the shots, that's just how I parked it.

4U2NV, yeah I know the cam sucks but, all my money lately isn't going into a camera nor my car.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It peaced out. No oil pressure, and they don't know what caused it. It had 43k miles on it... so I thought it was kind of ridiculous. A cars engine is supposed to last at least 150k w/o totally crapping out on you. :sarc:

So, yeah. I think w/ the phrase, "2003 Mazda 6s New Engine!" should help it get some attention if I do decide to sell. The MS3's looking better and better each day I read up on it <_<

I've actually convinced myself to go to the dealership tomorrow before work and check one out, if they haven't sold it yet. Just to get a taste, ya know? Pshh, who the hell am I kidding.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If you sell let me buy your gauge pod (dibs)? But the car looks very very good, sorry about the engine again!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts