Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I love to share. And opinions are always nice.

MB Motorsports (I think -- got them cheap!) rims
Kumho 225/40/18 All season tires
VG Sharkfin in Black Mica
5% Tint on rear windows
15% Tint on front two windows

Eibach springs coming soon to get rid of that ugly wheel gap!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Remind me not to share again. Mind you its snowed for the past forever and these were taken at night with a point and shoot 5MP camera because it was the first night it was decent outside. Maybe adjust your screens cuz I can see the photos and details. Not to mention the photos have been modified with photoshop and I didnt have the originals on hand, hence the blurriness.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Seriously though...my Treo takes better pictures. Use a tripod.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In all seriousness, we really can't see a thing :stickpoke:
[/b]
My old laptop must have better graphics than I thought.

I give up then. :tear:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Don't worry, you took way better picture than my wife. All I can see are fingers in every picture she took...........

·
Registered
507 Posts
Has nothing to do with better graphics. I can see the pics fine on my laptop but there are only 2 colors making up the car. I can't make out any of the detail.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Not to be mean, but i can't really see much of anything either. And i know its not my computer because its a brand new Core 2 Duo running 2 7600gt video cards in SLI mode to my 20" monitor I could practically count the hairs on someones head, but all i can make out for the most part are shapes.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Sharkfin looks cool.

It's hard to see the rims, but I can make out the chrome lip.

Try taking the pictures during day and not with your camera phone.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Remind me not to share again. Mind you its snowed for the past forever and these were taken at night with a point and shoot 5MP camera because it was the first night it was decent outside. Maybe adjust your screens cuz I can see the photos and details. Not to mention the photos have been modified with photoshop and I didnt have the originals on hand, hence the blurriness. [/b]

I do photo editing and my monitor is properly calibrated, so I'm pretty sure my monitor isnt the problem, and your pictures are extremely dark and difficult to see any detail in.
Sharing is always appreciated but if you're going to show us pictures of your wheels then you need to show us pictures we can see, that's sort of a given.
And come on, Photoshop doesn't cause blurriness, unless you intentionally do so. Also, if you're using photoshop its a pretty simple task to adjust lighting and shadow detail. The general idea is to improve the image in any photo editing program.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I do photo editing and my monitor is properly calibrated, so I'm pretty sure my monitor isnt the problem, and your pictures are extremely dark and difficult to see any detail in.
Sharing is always appreciated but if you're going to show us pictures of your wheels then you need to show us pictures we can see, that's sort of a given.
And come on, Photoshop doesn't cause blurriness, unless you intentionally do so. Also, if you're using photoshop its a pretty simple task to adjust lighting and shadow detail. The general idea is to improve the image in any photo editing program.
[/b]

BINGO!!

I was gonna try and be nice and edit the photos in CS2 for everyone, but I couldn't even do that they are so horrible. Don't try and put people on a guilt trip because you posted shitty photos of your car that couldn't have been shot with a 5mp point and shoot.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
BINGO!!

I was gonna try and be nice and edit the photos in CS2 for everyone, but I couldn't even do that they are so horrible. Don't try and put people on a guilt trip because you posted shitty photos of your car that couldn't have been shot with a 5mp point and shoot. [/b]

I wasn't quite that energetic. I can believe they were shot on a P&S camera, I've seen worse out of better equipment.
Suggestion to the OP, take some new ones in daylight, even in the snow at least with enough light we'll be able to see everything......the car looks like it's well worth sharing with the forum.

·
Registered
829 Posts
she already said it's a 5MP camera...but MP doesn't do anything for brightness.

Oh well, try again next time, looking forward to new pictures. =)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts