Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:drool: My hat is off to the josh and the cpe team. Monday I visited cpe and purchased my intake and hks blow off valve. I installed them on tuesday and have been driving the piss out of the car ever since :drive: . I have noticed an increase in my power band, the car used to die out at 5,500 rpm I now have power up to 6,500 rpm. Not to mention the intake and blow off valve sounds are pretty sweet as well. I did decide to vent the valve into the engine to muffle the sound some. I can't wait for their 3" complete exhaust system to come available( they are doing the [email protected] on it now). I love the enhanced flow design of the system. True performance enthusiasts will agree. Does anyone know where I can find a plug and play turbo timer kit for my mzspeed? How about a cowl hood- to help cool the intercooler from getting heat soaked?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
A turbo timer may not be available for plug n play, unless CP-E or SC goes that route. Installign one isn't that difficult either. Just a matter of tappign into 3-5 wires in the steering column IIRC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
PRacing
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing