Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new here, I recently bought a 2005 Mazda 6 2.3l sedan, I like it even if its way different than my old Impala. I've already installed the aux mod in my stereo and that's it for what I've done it it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I've already installed the Auxmod and I'm thinking of tinting the windows but that's not for later. Apart from that I don't really have any more ideas, I guess I'll snoop around the forum and see what other owners are doing and I'm not really fond of the color "Gold Ash Metallic"

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well I've already installed the Auxmod and I'm thinking of tinting the windows but that's not for later. Apart from that I don't really have any more ideas, I guess I'll snoop around the forum and see what other owners are doing and I'm not really fond of the color "Gold Ash Metallic"
You'd be surprised how nice that color can look, take @Drizzoh's for one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Snakes! I didn't like the color when I first got the car either, but after wayyyy too much money spent I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Would definitely do it differently if given the chance again, but I don't regret it.
Yeah well after Canadian6 mentioned you I went and took a look and I got to admit your car is pretty sexy ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts