Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, New Owner well 1 Month today now owner of a 2005 Mazda 6i, White, Automatic(w/ Manual)not sure? started with 18000 miles now up to 20000 (2000 in a month wow).

I kept reading and reading learning before i actually posted and have completed one mod which can be checked out in the garage.

Any tips, suggestions, help will be greatly appreciated especially when its comes to mods

heres a few cosmetic items

Mirror Caps (w/ LED Turn Signal)
Anzo Usa Clear Sidemarkers (thinkin of whitish blue bulb)
Rear Chrome Trunk Holder (w/ lighted "Mazda 6" in back)
Fog Lights
Brighter 194's in front headlight
Tints (this week)

Those are all within reach for now any suggestions please feel free..

·
Registered
979 Posts
You will haveto post up some pics.. Glad you foundus! Welcome

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
welcome. Start saving money now, for it will be spent soon. Also, make sure to search before posting a topic that has probably been covered before

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club. You'll find a ton of useful info here and plenty of ways to spend your money!! :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome aboard! Ask all the questions you can think of......if for no other reason then to annoy certain members! LOL :yesnod: Have fun with your new car.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From one new owner to another, welcome! I hope you enjoy your 6! PS Gotta show love for the Performance White fo shizzle!
[/b]
GOTTA LOVE IT :yesnod:

Welcome to the club, my fellow '05 6i owner.

It is easy adding miles on these cars, isn't it?
[/b]
:drive: Yes it is.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Shane23
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing