Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car for 10 days and I've come to love it more and more each day. I've been reading the post for the past couple of days and I want to say thanks for all of the information that y'all give. I look forward to talking with folks and learning about the Mazda6.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reading Topic: New owner wanted to say hi

I'm in Baton Rouge, La. I'm about to graduate from LSU in a week and I'll be back at LSU for grad school in the fall. I don't have a camera to take any pics, but when I get one I'll be sure to put some up. I can give a brief description :

Glacier silver Mazda6i 5 speed MT with sport package.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New owner wanted to say hi'

Originally posted by mazda6 ace

I'm in  Baton Rouge, La. I'm about to graduate from LSU in a week and I'll be back at LSU for grad school in the fall. I don't have a camera to take any pics, but when I get one I'll be sure to put some up. I can give a brief description :

Glacier silver Mazda6i 5 speed MT with sport package.[/b]
Louisiana. Damn I'm good.

·
Registered
315 Posts

I'm in  Baton Rouge, La. I'm about to graduate from LSU in a week and I'll be back at LSU for grad school in the fall. I don't have a camera to take any pics, but when I get one I'll be sure to put some up. I can give a brief description :

Glacier silver Mazda6i 5 speed MT with sport package.[/b]
Finally, somone on here from my neck of the woods :)

I saw a white 6s with the sport package the other day near the Mall of La. I thought it might be you for a minute when I first read your post. The 6 is a rare car in BR!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reading Topic: New owner wanted to say hi

Swamp6 what color is your 6? I've seen 2 on LSU's campus and 2 more around my apartment complex. You are right it is a rare car around here.

·
Registered
315 Posts

Swamp6 what color is your 6? I've seen 2 on LSU's campus and 2 more around my apartment complex. You are right it is a rare car around here.[/b]
I have a black 6s with the sport package. I saw a grey 6s in Tigerland a few weeks ago. I like the fact they are rare :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'New owner wanted to say hi'

I think I've seen your car in Tigerland. I saw a black 6 not too long ago. It may have been you. Well thanks for replying.

·
Registered
315 Posts

I think I've seen your car in Tigerland. I saw a black 6 not too long ago. It may have been you. Well thanks for replying.[/b]
I've passed by Tigerland in my 6 going down Nicholson, so that may have been me you saw. I have never taken the 6 into Tigerland, though. I'd be too nervous to park the 6 anywhere near there!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'New owner wanted to say hi'

There must be someone else that passes through Tigerland with a black 6

·
Registered
315 Posts

Did they ever fix the streets in Tigerland? Once, in a Nissan Pulsar (no gay comments, please); I drove into a pothole on Alvin Dark and didn't reemerge for something like 2 days. Some of those potholes went all the way to Middle Earth.

That was back in the days when Fred's, Sports, and the Tiger were happening places. And Murphy's, before they got shut down. That may be before your time at LSU.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts