Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a new(er) mazda6 owner, also... and i'm new to posting in forums as well. hello to everyone.
let's see... well last year i bought a mazda3 s sedan - bright blue - loved it! then i wrecked it. i hydroplaned in a vicious rainstorm (yeah, i was doin' 90 but you know). honestly though, it was only sprinkling, then i drove right into the edge of it. it was like i passed through a wall of water. i had just managed to get my windows up and my roof wasn't even all the way closed when i slid on the water. to make things worse, i was passing over the crest of a hill. let's see... i hydroplaned, slid off the road to the right, flipped on a hillside, spun and slid on the roof for a while... got a bump on the head. that was it! the worse part, even worse than wrecking was, as i was hanging upside down, i counted about 7 cars that whizzed past me and didn't stop. so, when it was all said and done, i was fortunate enough to get a mazda6 s 5-door. so i wrecked my car doin' somethin' stupid and i was rewarded with a bigger car with a bigger engine! love my mazda6 s! happy to be a member to learn some things about my car. thanks.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the club! ECHO........I hope you learned your lesson!

Enjoy your new 6. You'll find plenty to read and learn here in the forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
expero
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing