Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ONLY for NA N Regions...see your screen settings (About, Version) if not sure.
Other Country/Regions like EU N and 4A N is probably up to 3 months away..
NA N Download Link...

Said to again help fix Black Screen issues with Mazda 6, plus other issues on other models.
This replaces old 70.00.335C..
New to use again is 70.00.352B

Hash Checksum for NA N 70.00.352B ONLY!!
cmu150_NA_70.00.352B_update
MD5 (128 Bit)
6ED216C6D9E7284CC073800DBCEE7AA3
SHA-1 (160 Bit)
7C0D45CB7016D5AAEAFEC815B06317D826246E9B
Hash Values have been checked 3 times with download in server and are 100% correct .

Also see my Signature link below has links to all the info you need inside the .Pdf File.

·
Registered
771 Posts
ONLY for NA N Regions...see your screen settings (About, Version) if not sure.
Other Country/Regions like EU N and 4A N is probably up to 3 months away..
NA N Download Link...

Said to again help fix Black Screen issues with Mazda 6, plus other issues on other models.
This replaces old 70.00.335C..
New to use again is 70.00.352B

Also see my Signature link below has links to all the info you need inside the .Pdf File.
Well, I downloaded the file, transferred to the USB having formatted it to exfat16 as I did last time (worked great) but when plugging the USB in it isn't recognized. Going to the next step, entering 99 it says a new update isn't there (not exact wording but it doesn't recognize anything new)

Help?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just updated, took about 30 minutes. I also updated my maps as well since I had the SD card out.

I was just checking the other day to see if a new update was available because it's been awhile.

I've still been having the black screen issue so we'll see if this update actually fixes it. I know Honda had a recall on some of their vehicles due to issues with the backup camera, so Mazda better figure this out or they may have to do a recall, too.

Do you have the full change log? If so, can you post it?
ETA: Never mind, just saw it in your other post.
[Mazda 6 (US 2018-2019MY) (Mexico 2019-2020MY)] The center display turns to a black screen due to the back light of the display turning off. (Further improved over 335C)
Awesome! I posted awhile back that I thought it had to do with the back light not being on. There was an instance where my screen was black, but as I was driving slowly through a parking lot, the sun hit the screen at just the right angle and I could see that the system was actually displaying the 360 camera, just without a back light so it looked black. Hopefully this fixes it!

Notes:
  • The on screen instructions now say to press the brake pedal OR open and close the driver's door every 20 minutes.
  • The end of the update instructions on the screen are now different. It says to turn ACC off and back on again for changes to take affect. If you just turn the ACC off like your pdf instructions say, the screen stays lit up with the new instructions until you turn the ACC on again, and then the system reboots. I checked the operation after it rebooted to make sure everything was good and it looks like the install was successful. Afterwards, I still did the lock the door and walk away for 3 minutes, but I don't think that's necessary anymore.

·
Registered
287 Posts
What a coincidence... Today I had my first bug since I updated to 70.00.335.

Backup camera was not showing at all. Everything else was working. No black screen this time.

Everything worked normally after the infamous 3 finger salute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
771 Posts
Generally it is Your Flash Drive, try another small unit no larger than 8GB, FAT32, and ONLY download on a Windows PC and Transfer to Flash Drive on Windows PC.
I'm using the same everything I did last time when updating to 70.00.335C as per your thread and instructions. PC - USB etc. Download looks good... guess I'll grab a 8GB and see if that does it.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts