Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, today after school I realized that my tire was almost flat, so I went to the gas station about 2 blocks away, and filled it up with air. I then took it to the Tire shop to get a patch put on where the screw was in my tire, and to get my pads replaced and rotors resurfaced.

Well, I leave and come back. The guy that was taking my tire off of the rim had the tire just puncture on him making the tire no good. That tire was bald on the inside along with my other tires. I didn't realize how bald they were, but these tires were done for. Now I had a problem, my tires (BFGoodrich Scorchers T/A) are discontinued, so I told him that I'll just buy 4 new tires.

He had (4) Nitto NT555 Extreme tires in 235/35/19, and I just couldn't pass up the offer that he gave me. $100 per tire! I was in shock at how cheap he was giving them to me for, but he said it was the least that he can do since they messed up my tire accidentally.

These Nittos handle amazingly well, and are much quieter than the Scorchers. I'll have pictures tomorrow, and I love the extra width that I have with the 235 vs the 225.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump with pictures. =)

·
Registered
270 Posts
looks great. I don't usually like big rims but damn.
I need to get some pics of my potenza RE-01Rs things look like rain slicks for a race car.

·
Registered
466 Posts
hey 6ix speed , where in miami do you live, i am in pembroke pines and used to be in envus with a guy named jason class. I am off to war but ill be back in april with a turbo on my 3 liter. we should get to gether and go driving? my name is jesse

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember you. You had the silver 6 with the cf hood right. I was in ENVUS too with Ray (the blue 6). We definitely have to get together soon. We have our own crew. http://www.spcc305.com

Check us out. We're having a meeting tonight if you're interested in showing up.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
damn what a good deal they look like really good tires.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what shop did you get them at? ill drive down to miami for a deal like that
[/b]
Lol it was a once in a lifetime deal he said. They retail for $238 a piece in that size, but they sell them for a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It's actually a silent H. ;)
[/b]
It's a new term toyoguy - you should know this - "threadware" is how long it takes until you can see the threads... or someting to do with your clothing... I dunno. :huh: Never mind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts