Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'New Nissan Maxima'

I couldn't come up with a word. Ugly seemed too mild.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

disgusting, horrible, horrid, loathsome, nasty, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting ...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

You're taking all the real words so I'll throw in a made-up one... Maximugly

·
Registered
350 Posts

It sure seams like Renault design team have taken over Nissan design department.

I hope Renault stops buying other car manufacturer!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

That's it! That's the word I was looking for....Renault! :D

·
Registered
514 Posts

So sad... Styling USED to be one of Nissan's strong points... from the Z, to this?

-Alt

·
Registered
322 Posts

I think the best thing to describe it is:

*ROFLMAO*

:thefing nissan

Actually on the whole, I think most car companies are going ugly nowdays... kinda like modern arcitects. Did you see some of the ridiculous proposals to replace the WTC? I think there was one which looked OK out of all the finalists.

-- Rainchild

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by Rainchild

...Did you see some of the ridiculous proposals to replace the WTC?...
-- Rainchild[/b]
Totally agree with ya on that. I thought maybe it was just me gettin old or something :hoho

·
Registered
71 Posts

Nissan used to and still is known for designing some of the ugliest rear end; Infiniti J30, current Maxima, current Sentra, old Altima, old Maxima, looks like those designers are now designing their front end as well; yuckkkk

·
Registered
657 Posts

Don't forget the rear of the '98 200SX. God, those bubble taillights were horrible. Thank god I traded mine in for the 6. =)

·
Registered
514 Posts

Originally posted by csuftitans

Nissan used to and still is known for designing some of the ugliest rear end; Infiniti J30, current Maxima, current Sentra, old Altima, old Maxima, looks like those designers are now designing their front end as well; yuckkkk[/b]
I think they switched ends, actually. I find the rear ends of the new Altima, Maxima, and- most importantly- the new Z to be rather attractive. The front ends are what I find offensive. (well, the Altima ain't bad in my opinion... it's the interior that scares me in that car).

Actually, if you want to talk about nasty interiors, how about the G35 (coupe or sedan)? Holy hell, what's with the plastics and the button sizes/shapes in that car? Looks like something (bad) out of the '80's.

-Alt

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

i think the current maxima is sexy, especially the front end and interior. the rear looks good sometimes :)

but the new max is a boat, how can they call that a sports sedan? more like a cadillac, im glad i got an 02'

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by SixAppeal

but the new max is a boat, how can they call that a sports sedan? more like a cadillac, im glad i got an 02'[/b]
Hey, that would make a great commercial..... "The new Maxima. Wait till you drive our new Sports Boat"

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

but the new max is a boat, how can they call that a sports sedan? more like a cadillac, im glad i got an 02'[/b]
Hey, that would make a great commercial..... "The new Maxima. Wait till you drive our new Sports Boat" [/b][/quote]

lol. yeah. 'And you thought the Titanic was big'

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

Originally posted by AliAL

Hey, that would make a great commercial..... "The new Maxima. Wait till you drive our new Sports Boat" [/b][/quote]

lol. yeah. 'And you thought the Titanic was big'[/b][/quote]

:D HA!! That's good. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts