Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these 2 from Hottexhaust.com for only $250 shipped and it arrived after 3 days. Gonna record sound clip tomorrow. :D

:love:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (djquik1 @ Feb 3 2010, 08:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1634539
They look like the Magnaflows on my car[/b]
Did u get the 14851 race series? :drool: They are the same except the 14829 has different material used for street type.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the video clip...I need a resonator.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally installed the magnaflow 14865 resonator. It got rid of the rasp by at least 60-70% compared before. Let me know what ya'll think.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
703 Posts
do another vid. Another acceleration clip

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do another vid. Another acceleration clip
If there's not much ice and snow on the road this weekend, I'll try to do another vid. :seeya:

·
Registered
703 Posts
If there's not much ice and snow on the road this weekend, I'll try to do another vid. :seeya:
Cool. Ill be looking for it. I need an idea of what the exhaust sound like with headers. I removed my magnflow resonator , so I need some I idea of what size replacement I'm gonna need.

Oh, and have u gotten any check engine lights since the headers been on?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Cool. Ill be looking for it. I need an idea of what the exhaust sound like with headers. I removed my magnflow resonator , so I need some I idea of what size replacement I'm gonna need.

Oh, and have u gotten any check engine lights since the headers been on?
Yes, it does come and go a few times. I need an O2 simulator.
I think it is best to get 5" diameter by 18" or 20" length resonator. Mine has still a bit of rasp left but it goes away on the upper rpm range. 20" length resonator might be too long. I cut my flange about 2" from my CAT to make room for my 14" resonator.

Here's another video clip...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts