Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my '06 MS6 new from the dealer yesterday. So far it is absolutely amazing! I am impressed with the speed, handling and the car as a whole. I got a crap load of rebates and I was able to haggle my way down in price and interest rate so I was stoked I got such a good deal. 126 miles and counting....

Anything I should look out for or do? Helpful hints for the MS6 noob? How do you like your MS6?

·
Registered
542 Posts
:welcome9:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
My advice: spend lots of time reading in the speed6 section, but check out the whole board. Since there are a lot of commonalities with the Mz6, you will find tips, tricks, etc. that are useful nearly everywhere here.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy God this site ROCKS! The back seats *****DO***** fold down!!!! LMAO! That OWNS! Sorry for the excitement. That was a huge dissappointment and now that I see they do fold down, I will fix that tomorrow. Great!

I have tons more reading to do here....

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Atleast post where you from >_< yeesh....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Sorry man..... this is the newb section right? :)

Richmond, Virginia
Bought my car from Pearson Lincoln Mercury Mazda
I had a good buying experience there, just they didn't detail my car or even put in the floor mats. The salesman didn't know whether to prep it because I took so long on my decision to buy it. He saiid to come back for a free detail and full tank of gas.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 Sport - Liquid Platinum - Silver
Purchase Price - $22,413 after haggling and rebates

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't get the best APR... I will leave it at that LOL

I did use Mazda Credit and got the $1000 MAC Cash Rebate for doing so.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
That's cool though Dealership credit Dick you on the apr anyway....you can refinance it anyways I would do that as soon as possible. You have to have like Tier 1 credit to have low APR right?

Regardless Wlecome to the club, Enjoy your 6 ^_^

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts