Mazda 6 Forums banner

New Mods

5K views 79 replies 35 participants last post by  Mazda Gremlyn 
#1 ·
I want to mount this somewhere under the hood, any Ideas?

See less See more
#2 ·
Its sad to see a mazda 6 look like this I feel bad for it, and as for those ya just take out the engine and stick it in.

#9 ·
:slap: :toiletp: :chairshot:

:popcorn:

#14 ·
I'm a Railroad Photographer, I've been around trains my hole life, I want a Real Locomotive Horn on my car, no not for every day use, but just something to show off at Train shows n stuff'

#17 ·
As a locomotive guy, you know depending on where you live, there are decible levels one needs to abide by for noise pollution. Along with the neon plate, you are drawing more attention to yourself than more you want. Seriously, my wife is an insurance agent, and suggests you may be liable if you cause you accident if you startle someone with a non standard car horn, especially with that magnitude. Its all about safety bottom line.

#18 ·
like I said before, I wont be useing it on the road, infact I cant anyway, I'd hafto get out, go to the trunk, turn on an Air compressor, wait 2-5 minutes, and then it will be able to sound

#21 ·
Thats some of the shameless shit that Pimp my Ride on mtv is all about now. Putting absurd things on cars.

#24 ·
Ya might as well give up. Every few days a few idiots find a thread and make fun of the guy till he gets pissed and quits the forum. Sometimes the mods even join in...

As far as where to put it, there is a ton of space behind the front end bumper/grill. Not sure if there is enough, but that would be a good place to start. Good luck.

#25 ·
Ehh, it's some dude trying to do what he/she thinks is cool. I say leave him/her be and let him/her do what they want.

I could be mean here. but I was mean enough in his last post for no reason at all, so I won't bother.

He obviously likes trains alot. So the mod would fit him. It may seem pointless to us, But we are not train buffs so we don't understand. Some of the stuff we do that someone else is not in to makes no sence to them but perfect sence to us...

(Sort of like how I don't undetsand why some people spend a crapload of money on an intake and other performance parts uner their hood. Then they drop 500lb's of stereo shit and custom enclosure stuff in the trunk, but it's more common so no-one makes fun)

I'm a Railroad Photographer
[/b]
May I see some of your photographs please?? or a site that has them hosted?

#26 ·
I am not trying to make fun of anybody. I think that it is INSANE to put a train horn in a car! ANY car. That is my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

This guy has gone his own way since he got on here. I actually think that's pretty damn cool considering that everybody does the same mods around here to their cars and then pats each other on the back. I am as guilty of this as anybody.

Some things are kosher and some aren't. I just cant see this needing to be on a street car.

CoastStarlight, keep us posted. Once it's in, honk a few times and I'll tell you if I can hear you from NoCal.
Trains are cool, we have a wonderful museum here in Sacramento. Well worth your time if you make it this way. Best of luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.