Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to mount this somewhere under the hood, any Ideas?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Its sad to see a mazda 6 look like this I feel bad for it, and as for those ya just take out the engine and stick it in.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fuck you guys its my car, and I want a K5LA in it

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The best Train horn, best sounding at least

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
:slap: :toiletp: :chairshot:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no its not a joke

I want to put a Locomotive horn in my car, is that so hard to understand?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm a Railroad Photographer, I've been around trains my hole life, I want a Real Locomotive Horn on my car, no not for every day use, but just something to show off at Train shows n stuff'

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no, it will look stock, unless the horn is blown or you light up the Neon Licence Plate frame

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
As a locomotive guy, you know depending on where you live, there are decible levels one needs to abide by for noise pollution. Along with the neon plate, you are drawing more attention to yourself than more you want. Seriously, my wife is an insurance agent, and suggests you may be liable if you cause you accident if you startle someone with a non standard car horn, especially with that magnitude. Its all about safety bottom line.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
like I said before, I wont be useing it on the road, infact I cant anyway, I'd hafto get out, go to the trunk, turn on an Air compressor, wait 2-5 minutes, and then it will be able to sound

1 - 20 of 80 Posts