Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the site could use some help. The ride of the month needs to be updated and I don't think there was even a voting for the month. I can think of a couple of people that I could nominate for new mods if the site was looking for them. I don't really know how one becomes a mod but I do think that @Byakuya could use a hand lol.

·
Super Moderator
16,842 Posts
I was wondering if the site could use some help. The ride of the month needs to be updated and I don't think there was even a voting for the month. I can think of a couple of people that I could nominate for new mods if the site was looking for them. I don't really know how one becomes a mod but I do think that @Byakuya could use a hand lol.
That's my fault as I've become inundated with other hobbies lately and, let's be honest, the 6OTM threads get little to no attention even when I actually remember to do them (which makes me sad but there's only so much we can do about it).

That being said, I'm happy to hear everyone's thoughts on potential other moderators to give me a hand since I definitely can't keep up with everything.

·
Registered
821 Posts
That's my fault as I've become inundated with other hobbies lately and, let's be honest, the 6OTM threads get little to no attention even when I actually remember to do them (which makes me sad but there's only so much we can do about it).

That being said, I'm happy to hear everyone's thoughts on potential other moderators to give me a hand since I definitely can't keep up with everything.
I've been planning to take pictures but I am only reminded when I see that thread. Sorry about that, and I'd really like to participate.

Seeing you guys as moderators, it is a thankless job. I can't see myself as one.

If I may ask, how do you qualify as such? I don't think I'll just say, "Hey! I'd like to be a moderator. Will you get me?"

This reminds me of Mazda 6 suspension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts