Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peepz

im new here. First sorry for the bad english 馃槃.

im rik from holland and used to have a mazda 6 2.3 svt from 2002
After a few years of using other brands glad to be back and this time it is a mazda 6 2.2 citd gt-m line from 2011.
I think i have some questions for the future here 馃槃

Registered
After a few years of using other brands glad to be back and this time it is a mazda 6 2.2 citd gt-m line from 2011.
I think GT stands for Grand Touring and M for Manual. I'm curious about the acronym of CITD.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and hope that you'll find the answer to whatever question that you have.

Registered
Welcome from a fellow "noob". Good looking car. Shows another admirable Mazda trait in sticking to, and refining, a well thought out design theme.

On a more personal note, no problem for me with the "bad" english. I used to work for the Dutch company ASML (now work for a former custormer) so am familiar with the minor translation hiccups. Few people outside the semiconductor industry, or Holland, realize the world-leadership role ASML has had advancing technology. Somewhat forum relevant as well, given the incredible array of electronics in cars today. Safe bet,that most, if not all IC's used by Mazda and every other car maker, were patterned on ASML systems.

Rally Racer
I think GT stands for Grand Touring and M for Manual. I'm curious about the acronym of CITD.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and hope that you'll find the answer to whatever question that you have.
The CiTD is Mazda's line of direct injection turbo diesels. Close to 270lb/ft in that little motor.
I wish we got diesels here in the States. I love torque.

Registered
The CiTD is Mazda's line of direct injection turbo diesels. Close to 270lb/ft in that little motor.
I wish we got diesels here in the States. I love torque.
I see... Here in the Philippines, it's just labeled as Mazda 6 2.2 D. Some doesn't like a diesel car as they say that "it is not linear". I don't know what it means to say but I'm happy to pay for a cheap fuel.

Of course, there's that DPF thing but that's another story.
馃榾

Registered
Ah, yes. The car we never got in the states; the clean sheet of paper gen 2.

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts