Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gals/guys,

Very nice site!!! Found already a lot cool stuff. I'm looking forward to learning some things about the 6.
Dont have to much pics yet...:)
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
good to have you on the boards. looks like you got the sports package, non 2006, 4 cyl?

There's tons of great info here about our cars, so hope it serves you well!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome aboard! Judging by what's typed in your location, I am to understand you're from Poland. I'm 100% myself but my family located to the US in the 1970s and 1980s. In that case, I'll attempt to make you feel more at home here (I learned to read and type in Polish better over the summer just to complete my bilingual status):

Dzien dobry! Jak sie masz tam w Polsce? Ja widze ze ty masz bardzo ladny Mazda 6. Juz prawie jest zima. Jak tam pogoda w Polsce jest? Duzo snieg jeszcze czy nie?

(excuse the lack of accents on certain letters for I am using an American-English computer)

Well, anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy and continue to enjoy the Mazda 6. I personally haven't gotten to experience winter weather here yet, but from what I have experienced, it's a pretty smooth-running car. Dowidzenia.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard! Judging by what's typed in your location, I am to understand you're from Poland. I'm 100% myself but my family located to the US in the 1970s and 1980s. In that case, I'll attempt to make you feel more at home here (I learned to read and type in Polish better over the summer just to complete my bilingual status):

Dzien dobry! Jak sie masz tam w Polsce? Ja widze ze ty masz bardzo ladny Mazda 6. Juz prawie jest zima. Jak tam pogoda w Polsce jest? Duzo snieg jeszcze czy nie?

(excuse the lack of accents on certain letters for I am using an American-English computer)

Well, anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy and continue to enjoy the Mazda 6. I personally haven't gotten to experience winter weather here yet, but from what I have experienced, it's a pretty smooth-running car. Dowidzenia.
[/b]
Hi
Yes i'm from Poland. Not really abroad because at this moment i'm in us in North Carolina:)
Just got my 6 a month ago and planning to take to Poland next May. Couple weeks ago i found this forum and (since i'm proud owner of 6) i signed in.
It has a lot cool and very informative stuff.
It was very nice of you to write in Polish, very good job...

good to have you on the boards. looks like you got the sports package, non 2006, 4 cyl?

There's tons of great info here about our cars, so hope it serves you well!
[/b]
Hi

Yes i've got sport package, its 2004, 4cyl, has 38000.
Very proud of her. Thats my first baby:)

peace, bacon and grease:)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hi
Yes i'm from Poland. Not really abroad because at this moment i'm in us in North Carolina:)
Just got my 6 a month ago and planning to take to Poland next May. Couple weeks ago i found this forum and (since i'm proud owner of 6) i signed in.
[/b]
welcome
where in NC are you located? (wnc here)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Hi
Hi

Yes i've got sport package, its 2004, 4cyl, has 38000.
Very proud of her. Thats my first baby:)

peace, bacon and grease:)
[/b]

Whoaaa....Uggghhhh I would LOVE to see my 6 back at 38,000 miles!! My car is a 2003 and comming up close to 88,000!! ehhehee :drive:

But anyways......Wecome!! :yesnod:

Neal S.

student?

nice looking car :yesnod:
[/b]

oh ya....Sup SUP Jeff?...How ya been?!.....Done an Engine Upgrade......CP-E Intake!..I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Whoaaa....Uggghhhh I would LOVE to see my 6 back at 38,000 miles!! My car is a 2003 and comming up close to 88,000!! ehhehee :drive:

Neal S.
oh ya....Sup SUP Jeff?...How ya been?!.....Done an Engine Upgrade......CP-E Intake!..I LOVE IT!
[/b]
when you gonna make it up here?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
when you gonna make it up here?
[/b]
ahahhaa.....no tellin'!.....But going to attend the SCCA Speed World-Challenge over in Sebring Flordia March 14th-17th!.....More than welcome to come along if you like! I'm trying my best to book the Hotels!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
student?

nice looking car :yesnod:
[/b]
I just noticed your location - Asheville - not to far.
Yep im student:( till may
do you know if there is more members from wnc??
i will be in asheville probably next week...
cool

Neal S.
[/b]

Hi Neal

Thanks a lot

peace, bacon and grease

·
Registered
807 Posts
Dzien dobry! Jak sie masz tam w Polsce? Ja widze ze ty masz bardzo ladny Mazda 6. Juz prawie jest zima. Jak tam pogoda w Polsce jest? Duzo snieg jeszcze czy nie?[/b]
my god your polish sucks LOL, promise you won't do that again :laugh:

welcome to mazda6club trombal

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome to the club. This place kicks ass so enjoy.

·
Registered
475 Posts
:welcome9: This site is filled with great info and project How-To threads. So enjoy. Pretty much everything you need to know is in the archives, so make friends with the search key.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts