Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im new here, still thinking whether to get a sedan or a hatch. just wanna say hi to yall.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Reading Topic: new member

Note: put your location (at least country) in your profile, so we can know if the hatch is available where you are now, or if you're in the US and you have to wait several more months for it. :)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Hi vinz. I'm new here too, but welcome anyways. I'm loving my sedan, and quite glad I'm not waiting around for the hatch (I like trunk space, etc..).

·
Registered
13 Posts

Hey all,
New member here moving over from gtbirds.com from when I had my 93 T'Bird;
I got my 6S on March15th after getting a great deal through a Mazda supplier discount. I'm leasing, just the V6 and the SportAT....
In just 3 years, I will be returning to my dealer to get a MazdaSpeed 6Sport Hatchback, if it evers comes to assuage the speed demons among us!!!!

Love this ride, got a chance to take it on a nearby country backroad with switchbacks and tight esses...I tell yah it's simply sinful the way the thing runs. This with just 80 miles over the breakin 1000miles.

Ok..I'm heading to the supermarket to get something..just wanna go for a drive :-D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Welcome!

Don't care about Kincaid... Someone has obviusly hit him in the head with a blow-up banana or something, cause that's all he's saying all the time. He just wants pics and pics :D

But I'm warning you, new members - don't talk to much about something without posting pics :) Otherwise Kincaid will come and get you in your sleep :p :p

B

·
0 Posts
Replying to Topic 'new member'

Originally posted by kiedh6S

Hey all,
New member here moving over from gtbirds.com from when I had my 93 T'Bird;
I got my 6S on March15th after getting a great deal through a Mazda supplier discount. I'm leasing, just the V6 and the SportAT....
In  just 3 years, I will be returning to my dealer to get a MazdaSpeed 6Sport Hatchback, if it evers comes to assuage the speed demons among us!!!!

Love this ride, got a chance to take it on a nearby country backroad with switchbacks and tight esses...I tell yah it's simply sinful the way the thing runs. This with just 80 miles over the breakin 1000miles.

Ok..I'm heading to the supermarket to get something..just wanna go for a drive :-D  [/b]
mind if i ask how much the lease is? how much you put down/term etc. I'll be leasing soon and just wanted to know what to expect...thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts

For the picture hungry among "us", I created a page at CarDomain since I didn't see a ride page to post pics here.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kiedh6s

It's pretty stock, but the engine more than makes up for what it lacks in flash; Besides i love understated style.

For benzcl500, I work for a mazda supplier so I qualified for a non-negotiable CAP of almost $1000 below MSRP. I reduced that by $3500 total out of pocket leading to around $290 with free oil changes for duration of 39 mths/15K; Not bad considering a local Toyota dealer wanted $283 for a Corrolla S;

Things to know...try to reduce the total upfront cost as much as possible, then reduce that by your downpayment and INSIST that the dealer account for the difference in the lease chgs and your monthly payment...you'd be surprised how quickly they'll start correcting "mistakes" and lowering figures just so they wouldn't have to explain where an extra $50 came from in their calculations; Apparently sales have been slow on the upstart so they are ready to make the deal.

Hope this helped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts