Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all,

I took delivery of my 6 about 3 months ago, and I figured it was about time I registered! Besides, I told Art I would! I am the proud owner of a Brilliant Black '06 Mazda6 Wagon which as you probably gathered I bought in Langley care of Art. When I picked it up he made me promise I'd sign up here, so better late than never.

I have actually met a good number of you guys before - at Mazda Madness, as I am no stranger to the wonderful world of Mazda. For those of you who attended Mazda Madness, I was the one with the red second generation Rx7 - which I have owned for over 10 years now. I was supposed to have the 6 there that day as well, but previous engagements spoiled that plan.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better and tap some of your knowledge!

Anyway, here are a couple pics of my cars - gimme a wave if you see me on the roads!

Take it easy,

Nick

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Welcome to the club! :) Be sure to check out our Christmas dinner thread if you haven't done so yet.

·
Registered
420 Posts
It's about time you signed up!! Welcome, now I won't be the only wagon at the meets.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's about time you signed up!! Welcome, now I won't be the only wagon at the meets.
[/b]
Yeah, trying to get the Rx7 to pass aircare has been my main focus for the last little while, so signing up here hasn't been at the top of the to-do list. But better late than never! :)

And yeah, I'll be out at some meets - have to represent the wagons! Remember, Wagons are cool.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Mazda6 wagons ARE cool, no doubt about that. I would've had one in place of my hatch, had it been offered with an I4 engine (I'm big on 4-cyl cars with MTX).

And honestly, some of the most breathtaking pics I've seen of the 6 has been of the wagon, with some nice wheels and lowered as much as possible.

Anyways welcome and, if you don't mind, please tell us what part of town you are in so we can be on the lookout for your fine vehicle.

EDIT: Nevermind, you're in South Surrey. Read the other thread. That makes three of us in Surrey... cool. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the black wagon club. :drive: [attachmentid=17350] [attachmentid=17351]

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice red FC man..
rx7's are my dream cars...
[/b]
Thanks! Yeah, I've had it for over 10 years - it's my toy. Needs some TLC as it is getting up there in years, but I love it.

Welcome to the black wagon club. :drive: [attachmentid=17350] [attachmentid=17351]
[/b]
Great to see more wagons! Looks great with the rims too. How dark is your tint? 35%? I am planning on doing a light 50% on the car. We'll see what that happens though!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Huper Optik Ceramic 40 tint.
It's the best quality available, well worth the extra $

1 - 9 of 9 Posts