Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around here for a few months before I purchased my 2018 Mazda6 Signature about three months ago. Lots of great info here!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How much do you like it?
I like it a lot. I originally tried out a 2017 back when they were new and it was a bit louder inside than I wanted. I ended up going into a 2018 Subaru Legacy Limited... that was a big mistake on my part. So when the 2018 6s came out back in last year I drove one and ever since then I knew I wanted one but was dragging my feet on getting it. I should have just done it right away but like with any big decision I weighed all my options and bought the one I have now 3 months ago.

I drove quite a few other vehicles prior to purchasing this one. I kept coming back to this one and probably drove the same one 4 or 5 times before I made up my mind. There's too many to list otherwise I would, LOL.

I wanted the GTR trim but they had such a good deal on the Signature I couldn't pass it up since the 19s were just starting to hit dealer lots when I got mine. The only three things I am missing on my 18 Signature compared to the 19 Signature is the larger front rotors, power folding mirrors, and G-Vectoring Control Plus. I couldn't justify spending $375 more for those if I had paid full price for my 18. The actual difference was much larger at $4,825 with the discounts they were giving on the leftover 18s.

·
Registered
682 Posts
The only two things I am missing on my 18 Signature compared to the 19 Signature is the larger front rotors, power folding mirrors, and G-Vectoring Control Plus..

I was wondering if, what the differences between the '18 and 19 were.

If your car treats you as well as ours is treating us you will be very happy with your purchase for a long time.

Welcome aboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts