Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've purchased our car since Dec of '18. It is a Snowflake White Pearl with no mods at this time. This mainly my wife's car and she loves it. Just registered to do some research and check out some of the member's nice ride to get some inspirations. Looking forward to read up on all informative threads.

Nick

·
Super Moderator
17,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase. I've also got a white 3rd gen and love it! You can see what I've done to it in my signature link.

There's also tons of beautiful 3rd gens on here so search around and have fun getting ideas :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase. I've also got a white 3rd gen and love it! You can see what I've done to it in my signature link.

There's also tons of beautiful 3rd gens on here so search around and have fun getting ideas :D
Thanks for the welcome. BTW...nice ride! At least we share the plate relocation kit already :sneaky:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I wonder if it's possible to do this for a white car?
I can do it for about $100 labor and $20 worth of spray on bed liner from a can :LOL:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hello all, I've purchased our car since Dec of '18. It is a Snowflake White Pearl with no mods at this time. This mainly my wife's car and she loves it. Just registered to do some research and check out some of the member's nice ride to get some inspirations. Looking forward to read up on all informative threads.

Nick
Welcome!! I Love the looks of the 3rd gen. If I were to get one I'd either like it in white or black. Then again I'd just be happy to have a 3rd gen to go along with my 1st gen lol.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
635 Posts
Were you autocrossing in that picture above? The 2018 looks so good btw, I think I like that front end better than the 2014-2017.

Here's my current build on my 2015 Mazda 6:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Were you autocrossing in that picture above? The 2018 looks so good btw, I think I like that front end better than the 2014-2017.

Hey! You got a new username.
Plasti-Dip and totally removable.
I might try that one day, thanks! That car "design" is courtesy of the ash fall of Taal Volcano.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
635 Posts
Hey! You got a new username.
I might try that one day, thanks! That car "design" is courtesy of the ash fall of Taal Volcano.

Yes I got a new username! More fitting for me :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yeah we did. Surprisingly drove pretty well for damped condition. Nice to have the early torque to pull the car around the course. May get some sway bar and endlinks to tighten up the rear. Thanks for sharing the link to your build, I do like the suspension set up you have.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome!! I Love the looks of the 3rd gen. If I were to get one I'd either like it in white or black. Then again I'd just be happy to have a 3rd gen to go along with my 1st gen lol.
We do too. Always love the gen3 look even before the '18 came out. Not too far back in the past I wanted to get my hands on gen1 mazdaspeed version. But never really pursue it, but I'm happy with our 2.5T now :)

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
635 Posts
Yeah we did. Surprisingly drove pretty well for damped condition. Nice to have the early torque to pull the car around the course. May get some sway bar and endlinks to tighten up the rear. Thanks for sharing the link to your build, I do like the suspension set up you have.
The Rear Sway Bar is a must, it is one of the best suspension upgrades I've done to date!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts