Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everybody? i've had my MS6 for a lil over a week and was wondering if any of you guys are from san diego or socal area? I love this car and i'm just looking for people with the same interests... I'm basically new to Mazda but not to imports. I have built a pretty quick 98 Civic HB B18c and a fast 93 Eagle Talon TSi. I was hooked on awd but needed a 4dr with some class so i bought the MS6. Eventually some of parts from the talon will make it over to the MS6 then the fun will begin, haha... I can't wait to start modding this car... here's a pic:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
welcome. enjoy the ms6, it's a great ride.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the Speed family! Take it easy on it for the first 600 miles andn then have fun!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the Speed family! Take it easy on it for the first 600 miles andn then have fun!
[/b]
well i hit 600 yesterday and today i got my first oil change... do you think its time to unleash this beast? any other breakin tips you guys have for this car?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i finally hit 9xx miles today and i decided to see what this thing can do. All i can say is wow!!! :eek: i launched her @3500 rpms feathered the clutch a lil bit and off i was with very lil wheel spin. it kinda reminded me of my 1g awd dsm. it threw me back into my seat and yes i did feel the power drop off at 5500 rpm. but still this thing has gobs of torque for a stock vehicle. now i cant wait til my cp-e cai and bov gets in. i love this car!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome. stay posted for some san diego install meets/bbq's. What area of town are you in?
[/b]
i am in the paradise hills area. lookin forward to some meets and definately for some bbq, haha. i would like to see other 6's around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
MAZDASPEED619
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing