Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put down a deposit on a 2006 silver mazdaspeed6 with 1800 miles here in atlanta, ga. I got the car for 21,900 out the door. I seemed like a really good deal, it took a couple of days to get a deal going but they finally came around. I have a toyota xrunner that i just sold because of transmission problems, so i test drove it and fell in love. What a car for someone who has a family. Very nice for the money. Just wanted to introduce myself. I cant wait til tomorrow when i go pick it up. Just wondering, did i get a good deal, I didnt see many of these for sale. I have had some quick vehicles, but this is my first turboed vehicle, looks like i have to go to the bookstore this weekend to start learning about forced induction.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, you did get a good deal! Congrats! Let us know when you actually pick it up!
[/b]
yeah, i was a little leary at first too. But, there are actually a couple of dealerships around here selling the sport model for 21,888 brand new(with some hidden fees of course)Im picking it up in a couple of hours, Ill let you guys know. Also, where is the best place to get ms6 stuff online.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just put down a deposit on a 2006 silver mazdaspeed6 with 1800 miles here in atlanta, ga. I got the car for 21,900 out the door. I seemed like a really good deal, it took a couple of days to get a deal going but they finally came around. I have a toyota xrunner that i just sold because of transmission problems, so i test drove it and fell in love. What a car for someone who has a family. Very nice for the money. Just wanted to introduce myself. I cant wait til tomorrow when i go pick it up. Just wondering, did i get a good deal, I didnt see many of these for sale. I have had some quick vehicles, but this is my first turboed vehicle, looks like i have to go to the bookstore this weekend to start learning about forced induction.
[/b]
Thats an awesome deal, but you just spent 22k. Don't go out and buy a book when you can find all you need right here. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/turbo.htm. Copy and paste that and read it'll tell you more than you could ever need to know about turbo chargers and the best part is that its free! Enjoy the speed6 hopefully I'll get mine soon

·
Registered
405 Posts
yeah, i was a little leary at first too. But, there are actually a couple of dealerships around here selling the sport model for 21,888 brand new(with some hidden fees of course)Im picking it up in a couple of hours, Ill let you guys know. Also, where is the best place to get ms6 stuff online.
[/b]
Look in the Sponsors section on these forums. LOTS of items for sale!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Maybe he's out driving around and having fun and totally forgot about all of us?!
[/b]
I hope so, I hate to see someone get excited just to be told "denied". Been there before and it sucks ass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts