Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up last Saturday. Traded in a 2004 Acura TL for it. The TL was a great car but was lacking in the fun to drive category.[attachmentid=12422]

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
Picked this up last Saturday. Traded in a 2004 Acura TL for it. The TL was a great car but was lacking in the fun to drive category.[attachmentid=12422]
[/b]
:drool:

Oh man! VERY NICE choice! That car is b-e-a-utiful! Welcome to the 6 Club, we're happy to have you here. You will not find a better group of Mazda6 experts and enthusiasts anywhere. Remember to put your location in your profile so that we know where to find you and steal your.... I mean, meet up with you and all that other good stuff :p

On a side note, how big is the difference to you between the TL and the Speed6? I know the TL has more "luxury" options, but power and handling wise, how does it compare in your opinion?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Sweet! Now that's a nice newbie post! :yesnod:
Congrats and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
108 Posts
great choice!!! i went from buying a new TL or bmw 330ci to the MS6 due to the same reasons. Ive got plenty of luxury in my 6 plus the fun to drive factor. enjoy your ride. maybe we can catch ya at one of the big meets!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the club! If you see any non-Speed6 owners on the road, try not to leave them too far behind! j/k Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. Compared to the TL, the Mazdaspeed 6 feels much faster. In reality, they are not that far apart performance wise, but I am happier in the Mazda.

Prior to the TL I had a Lexus IS300. I've been telling everyone that my Mazda feels like the IS300 on steroids.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
btw, it's a good idea to put your location in your sig just so everyone knows where you're from. Again, great choice! Welcome to your new addiction. :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome to the speed club drive it like you stole it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing