Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda6 I sport Manual, 79 Mazda RX-7
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, I got a 2015 6 speed manual sport model recently, pretty happy with my purchase, and stoked that I dont have to drive my rx7 everyday now haha.

I want to do slight mods to it, suspension mods for sure, but as for now it's a step up from 40 year old nuclear metals lol.

Heres a pic or 2.

Name is Erik btw!

On Instagram as well @braplifesa22c

·
Registered
41 Posts
The best mod I've done was the corksport rear motor mount. You will get slightly more vibration at idle especially if the compressor is on but for what it does for launch and shifting it is well worth it. JBR makes one too that I assume is also good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best mod I've done was the corksport rear motor mount. You will get slightly more vibration at idle especially if the compressor is on but for what it does for launch and shifting it is well worth it. JBR makes one too that I assume is also good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Cool man. yah launching with stock set up is kinda wild haha. i inspected the car right now after an oil change and it looks like my rear control arm bushing is going withing the next 10k miles. gonna probably just stick with oem stuff for now. Keep it comfy. baby on the way.

The 7 has superpro AUS bushings and getting BC racing coilovers.

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Erik!

Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see more pics of the Rx7 if you have them :)

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
So nice and clean! Great job keeping it how it should be.

This is my 2nd Mazda 6, my wife is just getting rid of a 3 she had for 10 years, and I've convinced several of my family members to get Cx5s :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So nice and clean! Great job keeping it how it should be.

This is my 2nd Mazda 6, my wife is just getting rid of a 3 she had for 10 years, and I've convinced several of my family members to get Cx5s :D
Bro i work at a dealer service center and i constantly clean this thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts