Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im a new Mazda6 owner but I've been looking at this website for some time now so that I wont be asking stupid NoOb questions. I own an 05' Onyx Black 6 'S' MTX. Great car, has some balls and I got the fully loaded version. Im new to the 6's but I've been a Mazda enthusiast for years!( used to own a 94 Protege DX with a DOHC swap and a T3 turbo setup @12psi; Im a regular at Clubprotege.com.
I was originally going to buy an 8 but when i saw this 6 I fell in love with it.

:)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome to the club! Lots of good info on here :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
love the look of black mazda 6's...but being a bit of a lazy ass, takes too much cleaning. so did you get a manual or auto? just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for it and did you get it new or used? well hope you're liking the car (i'm sure you are), and welcome to the club! Good to see this site is gathering new members at a pretty decent clip!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
love the look of black mazda 6's...but being a bit of a lazy ass, takes too much cleaning. so did you get a manual or auto? just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for it and did you get it new or used? well hope you're liking the car (i'm sure you are), and welcome to the club! Good to see this site is gathering new members at a pretty decent clip!
[/b]
I got the 5spd. manual. I paid $26K after taxes and everything. Yes, I bought it brand new. 0 miles...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome!

Yup, I lurked on here for about three months before joining. Being away from my car for so long made me realize how much I love it. It's my fourth Mazda. I had three Rx-7's before.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
mazda's are addictive. i've bought 3 mazda6's in 2 years. zoom-zoom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
Axion
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing