Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...And I couldn't be any happier. As of today, I have a black Mazda6s AT loaded. This car rocks. And already i've gotten quite a bit of attention on the road :) . I know its blasphemy, but im not gonna be able to put pics up of the car for a WHILE =/. Sorry guys, I don't have a digital camera OR a scanner. Yes, I know we are still living in the stone age. But as soon as i CAN get pictures of my car, i promise i'll put them up. Loving every second of this car after driving a '95 Altima pretty much base. It's one heck of a graduation present, that's for sure. I'm gonna be my parents slave for life for this one....but its DEFINITELY worth it. I can't wait to take it on the highway and open it up. Thanks for all the info this site provided me...i can't tell ya how much it helped me in my decision. Now off to bed where i can dream about my new 6 ;).

Cheers,
Bryan

·
Registered
341 Posts
Reading Topic: New Mazda6 Owner! :)

Congratulations man! I hope you have as much fun driving your 6 as I have driving mine! It's hard not to smile when behind the wheel of this car. :D

Joe

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Congrats on the car, mine will be here in a month. Must be nice to get a gift like that considering when I graduated I just got $500 and a whole lot of booze for my friends and me. I had to save and buy my own 6.

·
Registered
70 Posts

Congrats on the new ride. You lucky little sonofa... I've got 2 weeks more of waiting and I'll be rolling in mine... Have fun!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Congratulations! Rolling out a new car is always awesome.

I've had mine since late October. It's not all new anymore. But still a joy every day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replying to Topic 'New Mazda6 Owner! :)'

Originally posted by DIRT RACER

Sweet man!!  what are your plans for mods?:)[/b]
Well, being that I bought it loaded, I don't plan on modding it all that much. Tint for sure...i live in South Florida so tint is a MUST. I might down the road look into getting the sports grill and/or JDM headlights and taillights...we'll see. Besides that, I don't really think I need to do anything. This car is freakin' awesome the way it is. I honestly couldn't be any happier with it. Like others before me, I can't drive it without smiling while im behind the wheel. :) This car is a dream to drive. I actually considered sleeping in it, but decided it would be to hot once i shut the car off ;). Oh well.

-Bryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts