Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody

looks a bit of quite here. i had a new headlight system which manufature in Taiwan and is really cool. is anybody interest?
to be honest i am not a seller, i only want to test melbounre's market and looking for wholeseller or region rep. there are three big improvement compare to the original.
1 bright level( HIDs, Bi-xenon,)
2 assist lights
3 angeleye

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
REPOST!
aren't these the headlights that cost as each as a set of CP-E headers???[/b]
in China the retail price is 9800 rmb. one of my friends install one, it's looks pretty cool expecially in the night. so i want find a partner to represent australian market. have you interested or you can introduce some friends who want coperrate.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Euro ,

its hard enough here in Aus to even get jdm mazda 6 parts, let alone spend $1500AUD on a set of replacement headlights-when (IMO) the stock projectors are excellent
I personally would find it difficult finding an Aussie who could justify this mod, but feel free to prove me wrong

good luck with your business though, nice car

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
in China the retail price is 9800 rmb. one of my friends install one, it's looks pretty cool expecially in the night. so i want find a partner to represent australian market. have you interested or you can introduce some friends who want coperrate.[/b]
so i was right. they're ~$1400USD.
don't get me wrong, your product looks awesome, you're just never going to find anybody to spend that much money.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
hello everybody

looks a bit of quite here. i had a new headlight system which manufature in Taiwan and is really cool. is anybody interest?
to be honest i am not a seller, i only want to test melbounre's market and looking for wholeseller or region rep. there are three big improvement compare to the original.
1 bright level( HIDs, Bi-xenon,)
2 assist lights
3 angeleye[/b]
Euro,
You are not a forum sponsor.Please peddle your wares elsewhere.You got warned before and now you have been reported.You are lying in your above statement.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
What??? Dudeee this thread is 4.5 years old! And the same with the last time the OP logged on.

If you read his threads, he did not put in the effort to become an actual vendor for the forums, and was trying to sell each set for $1600. GL with that :D

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 10 of 10 Posts