And a good picture of the flush mount lip spolier

Rear lens covers (2 types)

I'm guessing that the red one is for the Wagon/Estate

·
Registered
334 Posts
Reading Topic: NEW Mazda JDM Aero parts

the aero bumper B looks a bit better...
they had additional holes on the bottom of each side ... looks abit more aggressive

·
Registered
75 Posts

hmm not bad. that's the first spoiler i've liked.
thanx for the pix

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Hmm...new? Maybe the front bumper, but the rest has been there as long as the car...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I've gone there on a regular basis and didn't remember seeing the lip spoiler before.

The covers were interesting because many people are looking for the JDM clear lenses and the trend in Japan now seems to be this type of cover.

·
Registered
514 Posts

Anybody have shots of the lip spoiler directly from the side and back of the car at ground-level? That pic isn't much better than the one of the black spoiler in the catalog. I want to know if the entire spoiler is flush with the car or not and how it looks with the whole car in the picture.

-Alt

·
Registered
170 Posts

I would like to see the whole back end of the car with those light covers, anybody have a pic?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

If you visit Mazdas Japan page they have a page with all of the cars where you can ad and remove the styling parts (visualy).

I don't have a link at the moment but visit the Japan page and click around :D If you don't understand Japanese hold the mouse over a link and you can see in the lower left corner (on the status bar) the URL showing, and in that you can often guess what the link goes to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts