Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yepper, on Erin Mills north of Britannia. Scheduled to open summer 2006.

Now I have an alternative to Morningside/Agincourt Mazda (SUCKS), and Ontario Mazda (SUCKS).

Hey Blue6, aren't you supposed to have the inside scoop on this stuff??? What's going on?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I can't provide confidential info til it's public

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well Erin Mills Mazda have been awesome to me for the past 2 years or so...[/b]
Really? they were complete shit when I went there. Refused to even hear the fuel pump noise, had to go back about 5 times for them to fix some suspension issues, and wouldnt even look at my engine mount.

Oh, and they tried to bill me for all 3.

Ontario Mazda and the one in etobicoke arent that bad, but not great either. And oakville mazda is semi-ok. The only good one i've managed to find is the mazda in kitchener (kieswetter mazda). Where they fixed my engine mount right away, no questions asked. And they rotated my tires for free too..

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I can't provide confidential info til it's public
[/b]
you can't provide CONFIDENTIAL info till its public?

but if its public its not confidential, its just info... no?

is there such thing as public confidential info? :huh:

i'm confused... :spin:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
balhar don't be a smart ass
it's confidential til it's public
in otherwords, it's non confidential when it's public

·
Registered
605 Posts
Add Gyro to the list... they've started some major suckage as of late.
[/b]
Oh~~, no~~~, I just booked my appointment for maintenance at Gyro...., since Scarboro Mazda sucks ass big time.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Oh~~, no~~~, I just booked my appointment for maintenance at Gyro...., since Scarboro Mazda sucks ass big time.
[/b]
What did Scarboro Mazda do to you?
You should've talked to Alan Balinksy (?spelling?) - the GM there, if you had a problem.. He lurks around the boards a bit (01Racing).. Maybe he could've helped you with your concern...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Phff, I even emailed Mazda Canada, they said they forwarded the email to the GM or something like that. Nothing...

It was the stupid FCM, I did the recall but it happened again and stupid mechanic was standing right beside my car and told me that it was normal even though my fan was going crazy... (I parked outside and you can hear it in the service room with the door closed and it was non-stop) They were 100% sure it wasn't the PCM. Long story short, I couldn't live with it anymore, so I PAID them to change the shit, guess what, it's gone.

Every time I think about what happened, I want to kill that fucking mechanic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Phff, I even emailed Mazda Canada, they said they forwarded the email to the GM or something like that. Nothing...

It was the stupid FCM, I did the recall but it happened again and stupid mechanic was standing right beside my car and told me that it was normal even though my fan was going crazy... (I parked outside and you can hear it in the service room with the door closed and it was non-stop) They were 100% sure it wasn't the PCM. Long story short, I couldn't live with it anymore, so I PAID them to change the shit, guess what, it's gone.

Every time I think about what happened, I want to kill that fucking mechanic.
[/b]
Well I am the G.M. at Scarboro Mazda and I dont recall getting a letter from a customer or MCI about this issue. If there is a problem in the future contact me directly and I will try to resolve it for you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well I am the G.M. at Scarboro Mazda and I dont recall getting a letter from a customer or MCI about this issue. If there is a problem in the future contact me directly and I will try to resolve it for you.
[/b]
Okay, but I really don't want to deal with the service guy anymore. Nothing against you, you seem like a pretty nice guy. I mean you browse the forum and you know that it's not uncommon that somebody may have to get the FCM replaced twice or more...

It's not like I'm asking for a new engine, it's just a module... If there's nothing wrong with it, why would I want to get it replaced, I don't gain anything from it....

Thanks though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Okay, but I really don't want to deal with the service guy anymore. Nothing against you, you seem like a pretty nice guy. I mean you browse the forum and you know that it' not uncommon that somebody may have to get the FCM replace twice or more...

It's not like I'm asking for a new engine, it's just a module... If there's nothing wrong with it, why would I want to get it replaced, I don't gain anything from it....

Thanks though.
[/b]
I totally agree with you, however I dont not know who you spoke with in our Service department of even your name! Like I said if I can ever be of any assistance just call and ask for me!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I can retrace the letter that was forwarded
unfortunately i dont know his last name or VIN

·
Registered
605 Posts
I totally agree with you, however I dont not know who you spoke with in our Service department of even your name! Like I said if I can ever be of any assistance just call and ask for me!
[/b]
Well, I spoke to both of them but not the service manager. They should remember me, I was really pissed off that day and I have a white Mazda 6. My name is Qiushi Zhang. It happened like a month ago or something like that.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
01Racing, I have located the document
would you like me to forward it to you by email or hard copy?

·
Registered
18 Posts
01Racing, I have located the document
would you like me to forward it to you by email or hard copy?
[/b]
I would rather speak to you in person than via email, please call me at the dealership at your convienience.
Alan Balinsky
416-752-0970

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
01Racing
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing