Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Driving Enthusiast,

My name is Jon Blanton, The MAZDASPEED Certified Salesperson here at John Finger Mazda in Greenville SC. As we all know, the Mazda 6 is an exciting new car and there are lots of questions concerning everything from colors to option packages. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I will be happy to respond and if I dont have the answer, I've got a highly trained technical staff backing me up.
We already have a wide range of Mazda 6 models in stock with more arriving everyday. They're just aching to be test driven. If you should have the urge to take one on and live in the area please feel free to give me a call at (864) 458-3500 .

Jon Blanton
MAZDASPEED Certified Sales
[email protected]
John Finger Mazda
2512 Laurens RD.
Greenville SC 29607
(864) 458-3500

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New Mazda 6'

I'd be tempted if I didn't live in the other corner of the country. Good luck Jon. Just out of curiosity, do you own your namesake, or is it just wishful thinking?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Hello, mister.

Let us just state this for clarity: this is not a place for soliciting. I myself would never buy from a guy who doesn't respect simple net rules like DON'T CROSS POST, and if you wish to get any customers, I suggest you stop using this method.:sarc

·
Registered
176 Posts

Hey ... guys in the states ... just start asking about discounts !!!:p
In the rest ... I gues that we can handle ourselves :D even with the toughest technical stuff.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

Nice! Nice!
i/we will need a few things from u if u can get them in production, since i live i NC.;)

01. Sports Grille
02. Lowering Springs
03. Exhaust
04. Cold Air Intake or Turbo

are a few to get started.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by duck979

He's just giving info, be nice ;)[/b]
Welcome, duckling!:)

Well...you happened to step into something here you don't know so much about. This guy did some serious cross-posting. We have our limits here, u know!:D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

I won't buy anything from him. I don't support business models such as that which were presented.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

wut happened???[/b]
He posted the same message on a bunch of threads here. He spammed our forum.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yes, he's the one and only so far (unless I've missed something)...

But we don't buy the Wham Bam Thank You Mam! model here... and I guess most potential spammers see that directly...he-he...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts