Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'NEW MAZDA 6 WEBSITE'

yay....just as i thought all gfx cars have black cloth or leather

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: NEW MAZDA 6 WEBSITE

It's nice but in the Photo Gallery they have a pic of the hatch with the trunk open. That's gonna fool SO many people up.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

And I just noticed they've got a base model in the 360 Interior view. Now I can see just how cheap the cloth is compared to the leather :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Just noticed. Under Accessories in MazdaMaker the Sport Grille is listed. And at 259 that's not bad.

·
Registered
543 Posts

How come Canada's site lets you Build Your Own car with a lot of those "package items" separate? I want that for the US site!! On Canada's site you can pick the Rear Wing Spoiler OR the Lip Spoiler. You can choose individually if you want the Rear Bumper Skirt, etc. Those are rolled into packages on the US site.

I also wish that the sites, when Building your car, would change the pic of the car as you added or deleted appearance options. I want to see what the car's going to look like before I actually buy it! I think all the 6's at the dealer in my town have the Sport Package w/Spoiler, etc. on them. I'd like to be able to different versions, you know? You wouldn't think it'd be THAT BIG of a deal for the Mazda site to add or subtract images on the car as you "build" it. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts