Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am an ecstatic new owner of the '16 Mazda 6. I'm 22 and this is the first car I have bought entirely on my own and I couldn't be happier. It's Jet Black w/ less than 3,000 miles on it and I look forward to being part of the community and learning any worthwhile mods and information.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Wow, 22 and a brand new Mazda6 you purchased on your own? Good for you! Post up some pics of the ride when you can :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!

Wow, 22 and a brand new Mazda6 you purchased on your own? Good for you! Post up some pics of the ride when you can :)
Yea I've studied in IT, Security, Programming, Networking, etc. so I was able to pull good jobs before and after college. Yes I will be taking pictures very soon haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats! just I got my first new car ever and Am 47. LOL! better late than never I suppose. The wife and I love the 6 !

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Yea I've studied in IT, Security, Programming, Networking, etc. so I was able to pull good jobs before and after college. Yes I will be taking pictures very soon haha
"Sound"s......like me - Wow, I'm treble with puns....and that one was just bass-less.... :|

Okay I'll stop.

Anyways - I went the same path and am currently a Systems Admin and couldn't be happier. Could have gone directly into programming, but I like the people aspect of Sys admin work.

Now that I think about it, I got my 6 when I was 24, so not far off! Haha.Enjoy the 6 and the career.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing