Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought a Mazda 6 2019 . There are no Splash Guards. It looks like the front guard is identical to the 2017 model. For the rear guard , it seems it is the same judging by pictures of the old model compare to the new one. The alternative is to shell out almost 200 to OEM ones.
I am thinking to take my chances with the old ones . I know they'll work in front at least..

Thoughts ?
EastONMazda6

·
Administrator
2021 Mazda6 Carbon Edition
8,645 Posts
The rear bumper covers and fenders were tweaked for the '18 refresh, hence why the splash guards are different from earlier models.

Older ones may fit, depending on where the attachment points are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So my suggestion would also be to try it out. If they do not fit, there will certainly be someone (perhaps here in the forum) who will buy them from you. Or you just keep them.
Another suggestion would be a ceramic coating from NanoCare for example. It even protects the whole car. Sure, the dirt and splashes are not gone, but it is easier to remove. It is up to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The rear bumper covers and fenders were tweaked for the '18 refresh, hence why the splash guards are different from earlier models.

Older ones may fit, depending on where the attachment points are.
I received an email from Weathergard yesterday. They sell a no drilling "laser engineered fit" for splash guards. Unfortunately, they show no application for a 2019 Mazda 6, but if you do the search you can leave an email and they will contact you if/when a part becomes available. Quality stuff. I bought floor mats for our 2000 Acura TL made by Canon, before they made their own, and a set of floor mats for the 2006 Mazda 6. Indestructible!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts