Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just picked up a Soul Red 2016 Mazda 6 GT about a week ago and I love the car! I've had a 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 for almost 5 years and it's about to go up for sale. I've loved the car but it was time for me to get something more comfortable and practical for my daily work. The Mazda 6 isn't of course as fast but I love the looks, ride quality, interior quality and much more the new Mazda 6 has to offer. Pretty nice that I save tons on gas now too!

Looking to tint the windows next week so it'll look even sleeker. The car just looks sharp especially now with the 2016 refresh. Love the halo look of the daytime running LEDs.

I'm curious if others have put some wider tires on the car without too many issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats on the new car, but also on the 2009 Mazdaspeed 3, by far my favorite body style of the 3 hatches. That car must have been a blast to drive, 260 some HP right, any major issues?

Enjoy your new Mazda, Mazda 6.

2014 Touring, Liquid Silver, MT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new car, but also on the 2009 Mazdaspeed 3, by far my favorite body style of the 3 hatches. That car must have been a blast to drive, 260 some HP right, any major issues?

Enjoy your new Mazda, Mazda 6.

2014 Touring, Liquid Silver, MT

I'm torn right now because I have the MS3 for sale and I may work it out to keep it. I would love to turn it into my project car but it's just a matter if it's feasible for my situation right now. It's my favorite body style too. It is awesome to drive especially with redoing the suspension on it with a few other mods! No major issues with it. I need to clean the EGR valve because of intermittent CEL off and on randomly. It's a known issue on the car for the mileage and doesn't affect drivability. I've been lazy to fix it myself so far. Other than that the car is running strong no issues at all.

Thanks I'm in love with the new 6. Very impressed with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts