Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I finished signing all the papers last night around 8:30 p.m. EST. I am proud to say my new car is very nice. My wife and I are leaving for vacation on Saturday and will be out of the country for a week. We are having remote start installed and that will not be completed until Tuesday of next week. So, we are not going to drive the vehicle until we get back in town on the 14th. I hope to add photos at that time.

Thanks and I look forward to learning from the most of you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will never believe the experience I had with my local Mazda dealer. As my first post details, I signed to purchase a new i grand touring on Aug. 4, 2010. Also, in my first post you will see that we were not picking up the car until 10 days later on the 14th. So, my wife and I drive from the airport to the dealership to pick up our new car. When we get there the car had not been detailed (car had 2,600 miles and was a general managers demo), smelled of cigarette smoke, the plastic piece inside the trunk was scratched badly and most shocking the back leather seat had two large damaged sections. When I discovered the near tears in the leather seats, I voiced my displeasure and was told, "I almost forgot to tell you. The back seat needs to be replaced and we can have that done first thing Monday." He didn't forget to tell me anything. I was convinced that he hoped I would jump in my new car and drive away without a thorough inspection. So, after a 30 minute discussion with the general manager, I decided to allow him to fix the problems and then I would continue discussions on a new deal for the car. I got an additional 3K off. However, I simply took the new quote and gave it to another Mazda dealer about 1 1/2 hours away and told them to beat or match it. They did and I finally got my new Mazda6 and my wife and I love driving it. I will get some pics up this evening when I get off.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,547 Posts
:welcome9: to the 6Club! :wavey:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts