Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^Yup. I'm wondering if the pic on the site is what will actually be produced.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yeah thats what its going to look like, you can see more pics here. Also the gas mileage is about 20 mpg city and 26 mpg highway which is based on the EPA standards for 2008 vehicles.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats what its going to look like, you can see more pics here. Also the gas mileage is about 20 mpg city and 26 mpg highway which is based on the EPA standards for 2008 vehicles.
[/b]
Do you know if the mpg estimates are for the 4 or 6?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Will have to see it in person but it seems huge. The interior looks interesting but I can't tell the quality of the plastic from those pics. It's better than the current design but I still think it's a little on the blocky side.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Well, it's a Saturn Aura/Pontiac G6, so unless it's stretched again (the Aura/G6 is a stretched current Malibu platform) it looks bigger than it is due to the blocky front end and tail treatment. Overall, I haven't found the Aura or the G6 overly impressive, though a substantial improvement over previous models.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The Saturn Aura has a nice shape but still consists of some tacky parts. I like its simple design on both the outside and inside, however I think it could stand to be a little different while still being simple. Saturn is going in the right direction by my book, even their new SUV looks nice from the first glances I made of it while driving.

·
Registered
990 Posts
^^Yup. I'm wondering if the pic on the site is what will actually be produced.
[/b]
that pic isn't a concept...its the production version.

Looks so much better than the last 2 generations of the Malibu...especially the current one.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sheetmetal does look a lot better than previous versions. The interior looks like a step up too but it's hard to tell quality from the pix.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,570 Posts
It looks like a Dodge Charger from the rear with Impala taillamps.

My co-worker just bought a new 06 Malibu which she loves to death. She's gonna be pissed when she finds out a replacement is coming already for her beloved new car...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Last ditch effort before GM, like Ford, goes under.

That's what they get for building shit cars all these years.

Long live the Japanese cars.

John :cool:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like Ass.
[/b]
Gimme a break, please! Ass looks better than that. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts